Easy Yogi Dance With Mardi MAY
Special Offer For November 2019 – Bring a friend for FREE!
- Wednesdays 7-8pm (during school terms)
- Seaford Community Centre, Beechwood Grove
Join Mardi for a fun, energy boosting yogi dance class to get your body moving. Go at your own pace, find your own beat and rhythm – you can’t get it wrong. Mardi will demonstrate some dance moves, but you will be encouraged to move your own way. Suitable for all fitness levels – you can even sit on a chair and bop along.
Recommended for: Beginners and experienced. Great for those who struggle with cardio fitness – this is more about moving your body your way, in a fun and safe way. You dance with the intensity you feel comfortable with – no comparing, no judgement, just fun.
This class includes easy dance moves standing, which you may use a chair for support – and also breathing & relaxation techniques which you can lay down or sit.
- 1 Class Pass – $15/$10conc.
- 5 Class Pass (valid during term) $50/$40conc. Can be used for any Mardi MAY group sessions
- Refunds available until 1 day prior to event through eventbrite. No refunds for non-attendance
- Cash payments at class are available – choose ‘offline/pay at door’ payment method at checkout
A typical class may include:
- Breath practices
- Moving to the music
- Deep relaxation
I do have some props which are optional (mats, blankets) available on request, but I recommend you bring your own if you wish.
What to bring:
- Yoga mat (for relaxation – optional – you can also simply lay on the carpeted floor, or sit in a chair)
- Blanket for relaxation (optional)
- Water bottle
- An attitude to let go and have some fun!
I also have a small range of books and equipment available for purchase – credit/debit cards and cash accepted.
Other Mardi MAY sessions include Easy Yoga (including chair yoga options) and meditation groups – for more info visit www.mardimay.com.au/attend
Thanks for your interest!
Where do I find you?
Seaford Community Centre, Beechwood Grove – Surf Hall. A bathroom and tap water are available at this venue.
Where should I park?
Plenty of free parking is available out the front of the centre on Beechwood Grove
Do I need to pre-book?
No, you do not need to pre-pay, however make sure you check the calendar at the top of the page to ensure the class is on, or sign up for weekly updates below. Then you can simply arrive 5-10mins early to your first visit so I can get you registered. Cash is preferred or credit/debit card payments are available.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket/pass to someone else, just let me know. Class passes can also be used by multiple family members/partners.