Hello Pyjama Meditators 🙂
I invite you to join me for this ‘Body Sensation Meditation’ which is perfect to do anytime you need to get out of your head!
For this meditation I invite you to bring your awareness to sensation in your body.
See if you can notice and explore the direct experience of sensation – not the thoughts about the sensation.
So get comfortable and let’s begin…..
- Find a comfortable seated position
- Check in with your posture – Legs, back, shoulders/arms, neck, jaw, eyes
- Bring your awareness to sensations in your feet
- Next bring your awareness to sensations in your hands
- Then your torso
- And your body as a whole
- When/if your mind wanders simply return your attention back to sensations in your body
- Again and again, without judgment
- Remain for your chosen length of time
- When complete allow the focus, become aware of your surroundings
- Resume your day, with a smile