“All communication begins with an intention,
and your intention determines the quality of your life”.
Why intention and imagination matters (let’s explore some powerful neuroscience!)
- Activates your RAS (reticular activation system) the part of the brain that is on the lookout for what’s on your mind – intentional or not
- When you have an intention – or imagine – having a good day, your RAS will look for things to make it so (same goes for a crappy day!)
How to set intentions:
- Come sitting and relax (great after meditation)
- Think about the positive outcomes you wish for your day (or beyond)
- Imagine them in your mind’s eye OR write down an intention eg. ‘Today I attract all good things’
- Ensure the intention is positive and in the present tense
- Practice feeling the intention/imagining – the more you believe it is possible the more your mind will seek it out
I hope you enjoy.
P.S. When you’re ready here’s 3 ways you can put yourself first and explore your meditation/fulfilment journey with me:
- Grab a copy of my book Pyjama Meditation as a great guide to get you started with your at home meditation practice here
- Explore the Pyjama Meditation Video Library – learn more here
- Join me for weekly online meditation classes here