Hello Pyjama Meditators 🙂
I invite you to join me for this ‘Gratitude for Breath, Body and Mind Meditation’ which is perfect to do whenever you need a feel good meditation practice to lift your spirits.
For this meditation I invite you to follow my words as I guide you through appreciation on your breath, body and mind. In this meditation you’re invited to let your mind wander – to reflect. See if you can ‘feel’ the gratitude, rather than simply ‘think’ it.
So get comfortable and let’s begin…..
- Find a comfortable seated position
- Check in with your posture – Legs, back, shoulders/arms, hands, neck, jaw, eyes
- Bring your awareness to your breath
- When you’re ready simply follow my voice and explore appreciation and gratitude for your breath, your body and your mind
- When complete allow the focus, become aware of your surroundings
- Resume your day, with a smile